Sunday, April 3, 2011

the april fools that could have been

I intended to write some sort of zany April Fools Day post, but rebranding a web site or two at work and launching a new site for our accessibility remodelers took up most of my free time. If I had the time, I would have posted about one of the following (completely bogus) topics.
  • Researchers discover that speedballs slow the progress of ALS.
  • I modify my wheel chair so it runs on a 250cc dirt bike engine.
  • I appear on Mythbusters to test the myth that a power chair can tow a semi trailer.
  • I install Mac OS in my chair's computer an use it as a web server.
  • I mount a stripper pole on my chair for some reason. (There would have been a great Photoshopped picture with this one.)

2 comments:

Christie Koester said...

Hey! Your old high school friend Christie here. Holy smokes... I feel like someone just kicked me in the stomach... Praying for you lots and lots. And LOTS.

JTL said...

I think you should still do the last one.