- Researchers discover that speedballs slow the progress of ALS.
- I modify my wheel chair so it runs on a 250cc dirt bike engine.
- I appear on Mythbusters to test the myth that a power chair can tow a semi trailer.
- I install Mac OS in my chair's computer an use it as a web server.
- I mount a stripper pole on my chair for some reason. (There would have been a great Photoshopped picture with this one.)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
the april fools that could have been
I intended to write some sort of zany April Fools Day post, but rebranding a web site or two at work and launching a new site for our accessibility remodelers took up most of my free time. If I had the time, I would have posted about one of the following (completely bogus) topics.