Voice banking won't create words like a text to speech program. It just stores a voice for future use.
But... what if I want to use other voices in the future? My voice is OK, but it could be better. That's why I've started a list of voices I'd like to bank. So far I have;
- Mike Rowe saying pretty much anything
- Alec Baldwin saying pretty much anything
- Sean Connery saying "Good evening, my dear. So nice to see you."
- George Clooney ordering various cocktails
- Christopher Walken yelling "POW!"
- The Dude saying, "Careful man, there's a beverage here!"
- Homer Simpson saying, "Tramampoline! Trabopoline!"
What else should I add to my list?