- 880 unique users have visited the blog over 4000 times.
- 30 different countries have visited, including Thailand, Russia, Sweden, Argentina, Canada, Croatia, Norway and Singapore.
- Visitors from 35 states have been to my blog.
- Worthington, Indiana has visited my blog more than any other city. Worthington visits more than any state, except Minnesota. Either someone there is doing motor neuron research, or I have a stalker.
- The most clicked on label/tag is 'rocker knife'.
- The most viewed individual post is this one. I have no idea why it is so popular.
- The most popular search term that leads people to my blog is "colin als hilarity" followed by "farbotko blogspot" and "hipster beard".
Hipster beard takes you here. I'm amazed at how many people are researching hipster facial hair. They should just go here.
And now for a weird one: Someone arrived at this blog after Googling "i keep getting a mouthful of foam." What. The. Hell?
Who in their right mind has a mouthful of foam so often they had to Google it?!?! I've never found myself with a mouthful of foam and thought, "Oh, not this again! Why am I always finding myself in this predicament?"
I'm the fifth search result on Google. The first three are pages about pouring beer, the fourth is about toothpaste, and mine is about drinking pop.
Don't forget to vote in the poll on the sidebar. I'm off to make a T-shirt that says "I'm big in Worthington".