Tuesday, September 1, 2009

new plan

Thank you to the 20 people that voted for their favorite shirt logo. There were 2 clear favorites emerging, so I'm moving along to round two. This is sort of like instant runoff voting, without the potential recount nightmares.

I'm pretty sure I want to do the shirts in black with white ink. Here are the two front runners as they would appear on a black shirt. Option C is another idea - 2 color printing on a grey shirt. Yes, I spell it 'grey' and not 'gray'. No, I don't know why I do it.

Option A

Option B

Option C


Vote in the poll on the sidebar.

3 comments:

Anna said...

mystery solved: you spell it grEy because that's how mom taught us when we were little. her random british spelling also caused me to miss one point on a third grade spelling test. i think she spent too much time in canada.

Shut up said...

I linked to your blog on my blog. bloggabloggablogga. Keep up the good spirits :)

sbj said...

Yeah, but I also spell grey with an e so maybe it was a Gram thing?? x,o Aunt Susan.